INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information such as your name, e-mail address when you register for an account with Readnoveldaily.com, make sales inquiries, request support, or make a purchase or payment.
- We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and/or program or system error messages and other system information. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve our Service, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect details of your use of our Service and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how, when and from where you access or use our Service.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions on our Service.
- If you access our Service on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, and IP Address. Certain aspects of our Service will create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide or allow us to access, such as geo-location.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES & COOKIES
We may also use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non-personal information that does not directly enable Readnoveldaily.com to identify you.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your personal information and non-personal information, both individually or combined together:
- To help us manage, operate and deliver our Service to you
- To improve your experience with our Service
- To develop new products or services for you
- To provide you with customer and technical support
- To provide you with software updates
- To communicate with you about our Service (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your information for these purposes)
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- For internal training purposes and statistical analysis
Readnoveldaily.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that Readnoveldaily.com may share your personal information with our affiliates to provide you our Service or information about other services and promotional materials. In addition, Readnoveldaily.com may share personal information with third party service providers that assist Light Novel Pub in providing you our Service. As a result, your information may be transferred to countries outside your residence.
When we share your personal information with third party vendors and suppliers, we require them to adhere to confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their assets changes, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
Readnoveldaily.com maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by Readnoveldaily.com is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country of your residence. It may also be processed by personnel of our affiliates and third party service providers who may operate outside the country of your residence. In such case, we will take reasonable steps to require such third party in possession of your personal information to take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Service cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
We may also use Google remarketing services, which allow third parties, including Google, to serve advertisements to you on our behalf based on your activity on our Service. This involves placing in certain areas of our Service a small piece of code provided by Google. This code enables third parties, including Google, to place a cookie on your computer that tells them about your use of our Service and allows them to recognize you and display relevant advertisements when you visit other websites within the Google Display Network. We may also use similar remarketing services from other companies. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics collecting data from your browser when you visit websites, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Common ID Cookie
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform. Moreover, please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org